“workflow |?w?rk?fl?| noun the sequence of industrial, administrative, or other processes through which a piece of work passes from initiation to completion” (New Oxford American Dictionary).
Whether you’re a student, a Chief Executive Officer or Chief Cook and Bottle Washer and whether the work you want to complete is your homework, your work work, or your housework, there’s something in it for you!
Mastering Workflow Management Seminars are full-day events designed to give you in-depth training in Techniques and Tools for Success in Mastering Workflow Management.
The Visioning, Goal Setting, Motivation, Overcoming Procrastination, and Doing More with Less Module
- Learn how to envision a successful outcome, prepare for it, take action, keep going when the going gets tough, do more with less, and achieve success
The Time management, Project Management, Resource Management, File Management, and E-mail Management Seminar
- Learn how to efficiently and effectively manage your time, track your progress across multiple areas of responsibility and projects, manage your resources, files, and e-mail
The Active Listening, Active Reading, Speed Reading, Mind Mapping, and Effective Note taking Seminar
- Learn how to listen and read actively for better understanding, read 2-3 times faster with increased retention, and take better notes for recall
The Research, Reasoning, Argumentation, Presentation Design and Delivery, and Writing Seminar
- Learn how to find exactly what you’re looking for and keep track of it, reason effectively, argue persuasively, design and deliver powerful presentations and write well
The Accelerated learning, Memorization, Creativity, Imagineering, and Innovation Seminar
- Learn how to learn better, improve your memory, unleash your creativity, let your imagination soar, and then engineer it down to earth and innovate
Christopher Hurtado is a successful lifestyle entrepreneur with startup and turnaround expertise and a college instructor. Christopher dropped out of high school in 12th grade and started a language service provider. He became an expert legal translator and a renowned language instructor. He taught ESL and Spanish onsite at corporations for over a decade, then went back to school with the goal to become a college instructor. He quickly and easily became an “A” student, then focused his spare time on helping others to do the same. He earned a B.A. in Middle East Studies/Arabic with a second major in Philosophy at Brigham Young University and an M.A. in Nonproliferation and Terrorism Studies at the Monterey Institute of International Studies. Immediately following graduation from the Monterey Institute he was hired as an Adjunct Instructor of Political Science at Utah Valley University. Christopher is also a world traveler and he is fluent in Arabic, English, French, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish. He is married to children’s book author and homeschool mom Alysia Gonzalez. Together, they have nine children. Christopher and Alysia live in Mapleton, Utah with the five youngest.
“Chris, you did a great job with the presentation. Putting the techniques into practice had an immediate effect, and they are simple enough to practice on a daily basis. Pushing my brain to operate on a higher cognitive level when reading was pretty exciting. In fact, I had a hard time falling asleep because I couldn’t switch off my mind. May take some getting used to.”
– Josh Summerhays, Marketing Director, Doba
“Christopher is one of the most genuine people you’ll ever meet; the moment you meet him, you know he cares about you, your work, and your account.”
– Leslie Farnsworth, CEO, FrogDog Communication
“Christopher’s professionalism and never-ending thirst for learning and excellence are an inspiration to others in his industry.”
– Greg Churilov, Certified Guerrilla Marketing Coach specializing in e-business and online media, WooTheWeb
“Christopher has the initiative and drive of a successful entrepreneur.”
– Renato Beninatto, Chief Marketing Officer, Moravia IT
“Our employees gave up their lunch hour in order to hear you speak on global diversity. What an information packed lunch hour! And you provided numerous resources for people who wanted to continue to learn after your presentation. The feedback was overwhelmingly positive, including that the presentation was interesting, insightful, refreshing, and enjoyable. Thank you so much for your wonderful presentation.”
– Karen Orso, Product Marketing Manager, Cardinal Health
Buy 4 get 1 free