The techniques Christopher Hurtado and his seminar participants and readers use to succeed at Mastering Workflow Management have been culled from a long list of books Christopher Hurtado has perused over the years, extracting the principles each author introduced or expanded upon and combining them for optimal workflow management. Following is a partial list of the books from which the principles uniquely combined in Mastering Workflow Management were extracted:
- Adler, Mortimer J. How to Read a Book.
- Allen, David. Getting Things Done.
- Buzan, Tony.
- Covey, Stephen R. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
- Covey, Stephen R. The 8th Habit: From Effectiveness to Greatness.
- Covey, Stephen R. First Things First.
- Farber, Barry. How To Learn Any Language: Quickly, Easily, Inexpensively, Enjoyably and on Your Own.
- Fiore, Neil. The Now Habit: A Strategic Program for Overcoming Procrastination and Enjoying Guilt-Free Play.
- Frank, Stanley D. Remember Everything You Read: The Evelyn Wood 7-Day Speed Reading & Learning Program.
- Gallo, Carmine. The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs: How to Be Insanely Great in Front of Any Audience.
- Godin, Seth. The Big Red Fez.
- Godin, Seth. Really Bad PowerPoint and How to Avoid It.
- Hawke, A. G. The Quick and Dirty Guide to Learning Languages Fast.
- Hyatt, Michael. Creating Your Personal Life Plan
- Janich, Michael. Speak Like A Native: Professional Secrets for Mastering Foreign Languages.
- Koch, Richard. The 80/20 Individual: How to Build on the 20% of What You do Best.
- Koch, Richard. The 80/20 Principle: The Secret to Achieving More with Less.
- Koch, Richard. Living The 80/20 Way: Work Less, Worry Less, Succeed More, Enjoy More.
- Locke, Edwin A. Study Methods & Motivation: A Practical Guide to Effective Study.
- Lorayne, Harry.
- Tracy, Brian. Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time by Brian Tracy
- Tracy Brian. Goals!: How to Get Everything You Want — Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible by Brian Tracy
- Womack, Jason. Your Best Just Got Better: Work Smarter, Think Bigger, Make More.
In what books have you found principles that have helped you succeed at Mastering Workflow Management?
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.